Varisu (Vaarasudu) (2022) Complete Album [Tamil + Telugu] [ALAC & FLAC] [24Bit/16Bit] iTunes HQ MP3 [320Kbps & 128Kbps] - Thaman S Musical

ᴅʜɪʟꜱᴇɴ

1 hour ago, chikkus5088 said:

What about aac m4a to Lossless conversion...
Apple aac is just ~256kbps with out the lowpass filter...
So converting it to any lossless format will give u full spectrograph just like a true lossless file but with inferior quality and larger file size...

You are wrong

• Like 1

On 12/28/2022 at 3:35 PM, CityHunter said:

You are wrong

Really..? 😂
Check the below 2 file spectograph...
One is untouched file in aac format from apple music and the other is a converted FLAC file of the same...
can u spot any difference in the spek..? 🙄
RbbQRM.png

Rbb7JA.png

So according to ur statement converting a lossy file to any lossless file is considered as true lossless right..?
🤭

Edited by chikkus5088

4 hours ago, chikkus5088 said:

Really..? 😂
Check the below 2 file spectograph...
One is untouched file in aac format from apple music and the other is a converted FLAC file of the same...
can u spot any difference in the spek..? 🙄
RbbQRM.png

Rbb7JA.png

So according to ur statement converting a lossy file to any lossless file is considered as true lossless right..?
🤭

did you read what i said before? any file converted from lossless to lossless format will always be lossless format (ALAC TO FLAC)...i didnt even talked about lossy acc or mp3....enathayavathu ulararikittu iru...if you know about something talk if not just shut you pie hole.

Edited by CityHunter

17 hours ago, CityHunter said:

did you read what i said before? any file converted from lossless to lossless format will always be lossless format (ALAC TO FLAC)...i didnt even talked about lossy acc or mp3....enathayavathu ulararikittu iru...if you know about something talk if not just shut you pie hole.

Where it was mentioned in the post..?
it should be mentioned properlyin the Original post itself whether it is converted or not......

Allathey evide aarkum mashi ettu source ethanu kandupidikkan ariyilla...
🙄 🤬
Ungalkku theriyum naaa kathu koduu... 🤣 😂

Edited by chikkus5088